Application for Membership
There are two categories of membership available to colleagues wishing to be join ICADTS: Members and Affiliates. Members must possess a demonstrated record of significant accomplishments in any of the relevant disciplines that encompass the field of alcohol, drugs and traffic safety, including program management as well as research. Affiliates include those who have an interest in the field of alcohol, drugs and traffic safety and ICADTS. Affiliates of ICADTS enjoy the privileges of membership, other than voting and participation in its governance.
Applicants who wish to become ICADTS Members should:
- Complete the below portion of this form and e-mail, fax or mail it, together with an electronic version of a curriculum vitae (cv) to the ICADTS Secretary. If possible, please use e-mail and attach your application and your cv to the e-mail. If e-mail is not available then mail or fax the form with a cv that does not exceed 2 pages in length to the ICADTS Secretary.
- Additionally the applicant should e-mail or mail this completed form to two sponsors, who are current members of ICADTS, along with a copy of your cv. Each sponsor will attest to the correctness of the information provided. The sponsors can either: (a) endorse the application and return it to the ICADTS Secretary via e-mail, fax or mail or (b) simply e-mail the ICADTS Secretary stating that the sponsor has reviewed the application, the applicant’s cv, and that the sponsor is willing to endorse the applicant for ICADTS membership. Please use e-mail if possible.
Job Title: _____________________________________________
Institute or Company: _____________________________________________
Signature of Applicant: _____________________________________________
(not required for e-mail)
As you become a member of ICADTS, we encourage you to join one or more of our working groups. Please indicate below with an X which ICADTS Working Group(s) you would be interested in joining. Please select all working groups that you would be interested in joining. When joining a working group, you will be expected to participate in meetings or discussions called by the Chair, either by electronic format or attendance at the meeting.
- Illegal Drugs and Driving including Designer Drugs
Chair: Marilyn Huestis (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Co-chair: Steve Gust email@example.com
- Alcohol Ignition Interlocks
Chair: Bob Voas (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Alcohol Biomarkers
Chair: Ron Agius email@example.com
Co-chair: Paul Marques
- Prescribing Guidelines for Medicinal Drugs and Driving
Chair: Hans de Gier (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Co-Chair: Javier Alvarez (email@example.com), co-chairs
- Clinical Signs of Impairment for Drugs Other than Alcohol
Chair: Charles Mercier-Guyon firstname.lastname@example.org
- Young Drivers
Chair: Andy Murie email@example.com
- Standardization of Reporting Alcohol and Drug Involvement in Fatal Crashes
Chair: Jim Fell firstname.lastname@example.org
Co-chair: Richard Compton Richard.Compton@dot.gov
- Low and Middle Income Countries
Chair: Mark King email@example.com
Co-chair: Jonathon Passmore firstname.lastname@example.org
- Young Scientists email@example.com
Chair: Robyn Robertson firstname.lastname@example.org
Co-chair: Joris Verster
This portion of the form to be completed by each sponsor
I have reviewed this application form and attachments, attest to the correctness of the information provided and endorse the applicant for membership in ICADTS.
Applicant’s Name: _____________________________________________
ICADTS Member’s Name: _____________________________________________
ICACTS Member’s Signature: _____________________________________________
(not required for e-mail)
Sponsors can confirm their sponsorship by e-mail to the ICADTS Secretary.
Please return to Jim Fell, ICADTS Secretary, email@example.com
Or mail to:
James C. Fell
4350 East-West Highway, 8th Floor
Bethesda MD USA 20814
Phone: Office 1 (301) 634-9576 Cell: 1 (240) 354-2137 Fax: 1 (301) 634 9301